Sunday, May 23, 2010

WOD - 20100524

For time:

50 Box jump, 24 inch box
50 Jumping pull-ups
50 Kettlebell swings, 16kg
Walking Lunge, 50 steps
50 Knees to elbows
50 Push press, 45lb (35lb) bar
50 Good Mornings, 45lb (35lb) bar
50 Wall ball shots, 20lb (14lb) ball
50 Burpees
50 Double unders


Do these in any order, but complete all 50 of one exercise before moving on to the next.
Post time to comments.


Start of my 5km trail run (23 May WOD)!




Since i'm up in the woods, this is me doing snatch grip deadlifts with a railroad tie...i'm not sure how much it weighs, my guess is between 225 and 250lbs.

5 comments:

  1. We used to use railroad ties with the landscaping biz I worked for. The 8ft ones are 200lbs and the 10ft are about 250. So you are right on! Never could lift one by myself unless I was flipping it. We all used to complain when the shipment came in. No crossfitters on that job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll be hitting this WOD tomorrow @ Hardstand! A day behind but we'll get it done! 3-2-1 Go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i must say the filthy fifty sucked today.
    47:56

    ReplyDelete
  4. "50" aka "Chuck Norris"
    32:47

    Not my best time but it was a great push and i felt totally zapped after it was said and done. At least my dubs were unbroken once i got started (that took a couple tries).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Met up with Kevin today at the Little Rock AFB gym for a little Filthy Fifty action. This was my first attempt at the "50"... those damn wallballs & burpees... "yay burpees"

    Nice to see a familiar face... Thanks Kev!

    33:26

    -B

    ReplyDelete