Wednesday, June 9, 2010

WOD - 20100610

After the WOD on 9 Jun...a rest day never looked so good
Rest Day

Thanks to everyone for the support...we are fully up and running now just need to keep growing and eventually we'll get a permanent facility and set times and coaches.  We have been linked on the HQ site and i understnad we'll have pictures posted there soon.


Keep passing the word and if there's anything you'd like to see, please let me know.  This last cycle's WOD's seemed to be big hits and we managed to explore all 10 physical characteristics while challenging ourselves to improve across that full spectrum.


Someone asked me about T-shirts and my reply was this - One of the things i love most about CrossFit is that it's a community.  CrossFit Mildenhall is for and by every one of you...if the community wants t-shirts or a better website or better programming, make it happen.  It's our community and somewhere in it is someone with the ability to design,and the connections to order,some t-shirts.  So which one of you is it? 


That's exactly how we got our logo and it's awesome (thanks again Katie).


Why not use the comments on this rest day to throw out something that you'd like to see or something that you're able to contribute to the community? 


Have a fantastic rest day and thanks again for all you do...it's been an awesome week!


-chief

2 comments:

  1. Chief,

    You should post the picture of the T-shirt designs that I sent to you and see if Mildenhall's Crossfitter's like the design. Maybe have a vote or something. If everyone seems to like the design go with it if not or they would like minor changes Katie would be more than happy to make the changes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey if you guys get the t-shirt idea/design worked out, I am going back to the states for a month. We could get them done there and I could bring them back with me. I know I will have room... I paid for three tickets, me and the kids pack in one suitcase. I have got plenty of checked baggage left over. Let me know. It would certainly cut the cost (Dollars/no shipping) :)

    ReplyDelete