Wednesday, August 25, 2010

WOD - 20100826

"Chelsea"

Every minute on the minute perform 5 pull-ups, 10 push-ups, and 15 squats.


Continue for thirty minutes. If you fall behind the clock keep going for thirty minutes and see how many rounds you can complete.


If you've finished the workout before, this time add +1 to each exercise, i.e., 6 pull-ups, 11 push-ups, and 16 squats each minute.


I'm back in town, but i won't make it for 0600 (sorry)...i will be at the Hardstand at 1700 though, hope to see you all there!


Post number of rounds completed to comments.


8 comments:

  1. I'll finally get to meet you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 14 (bands and some inclined push ups towards the later half)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OUCH my hands hurt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did all that work and can't remember how many rounds. I think it was either 14 or 15. Toby, do you remember?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i don't remember, but it's still on the whiteboard...i think it was 14

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's the link to the awesome food store on the way to feltwell...

    http://www.christmashill.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Robin, I believe you did 15!! I did 17 with purple band for the last 7 or so rounds and slightly modified push ups.

    ReplyDelete