Friday, November 26, 2010

WOD - 20101127

The New Digs

Warm up
50 double unders, then three rounds of

5 Tire Flips
10 Hands Up Push Ups
15 Squats

WOD
Three rounds of the following
3 Minutes G2O
1 Minute rest
3 Minutes Shuttle Run
1 Minute rest

Use 50% of bodyweight for Ground to Overheads.  Complete as many reps as possible, then one minute rest before running as many 60y shuttle runs as possible then one minute rest and repeat two more times...post total rounds/reps and runs/yards to comments

We'll meet at the hangar at 1000...if anyone doesn't know how to get there, please post something so someone can get you there.

14 comments:

  1. Should we get there early to warm up and be ready to do the WOD by 10:00 or is 10:00 an okay time to show up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is the hanger? Are there going to be weekday morning and afternoon times available for WODs? Or just mornings so far?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only mornings for now. The hangar is the old navy hangar on the north side. Near the car care center.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Chief Congrats on the box!!!! Could you shoot me an email at kloveuk@gmail.com I have some training questions that I don't want to junk up the blog with. Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ground2Overhead @ 95lbs
    Round 1: 36 + 8
    Round 2: 35 + 9
    Round 3: 40 + 9

    Grand Total: 137

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry everyone I missed today's session, nightshift got me this morning. By that I mean I over slept and woke up past 10:10. I hit the mainsite WOD today.

    Workout Diane
    Result 7 mins 24 secs | Rx'd
    PR'd by (2 mins 35 secs)

    Four days and three PR's, Jackie, Nancy, and Diane. Still need a lot of work and improvement on these times but I'm really happy with my progress lately. I feel like I'm getting stronger and I'm hoping with our new place and group we'll be able to push each other much more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. G2O @ 115
    Shuttle Run @ 225lbs!

    22's all around

    1. 22 + 7 SR
    2. 22 + 7 SR
    3. 22 + 8 SR

    ReplyDelete