Thursday, January 20, 2011

WOD - 20110121

A new Elements Class starts next week...if you're interested in starting CrossFit, this is your chance

10 Rounds for Time of -
10 Pull Ups
10 Box Jumps (everyone uses 20" box)

Begin the workout with one 60m shuttle run and run one 60m shuttle run every three minutes during the workout...so if you're on pull up number six of round three when the clock hits three minutes, you stop the pull ups and run then pick up where you left off.  The faster you get done, the less running you'll do...get it??

W2S - DE Press
10 sets of 3 presses at 70% of 1RM and 45s rest between sets

W2E - Tabata Double Unders
Three sets of Tabata DU's (Four minutes of 8 tabata rounds) with four minutes rest between sets

Meet at the Hardstand Gym, warmed up and ready to go at 0600.

Post time to comments.

10 comments:

  1. WOD: 7:30

    "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears, and sweat"
    -Winston Churchill

    "Nobody makes me bleed my own blood!"
    -Philoso-raptor Gaydosh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick said...

    15:40

    Was shooting for 15 but missed finishing the last round of box jumps by a few seconds so I had to do another shuttle run and come back to finish off a few jumps.

    Woot!

    Going TDY for a while, but I'll be back mid-Feb to join you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nick said...

    P.S. Wish I had one of those shirts so I could do a handstand at the top of Sandia Peak in NM on my TDY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 10:32

    "you cannot become what you need to be by remaining what you are.."
    -philoso-raptor

    "dude.. i got to poop."
    -MrMayo

    "in the pursuit of perfection we achieve excellence."
    -dave olinger

    ReplyDelete
  5. 10:22

    Why you do this? You know I feel no pain.
    -The Zohan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just want to say...The Philoso-Raptor really makes me laugh, hard! :) Such a great nickname.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heather, me too! Just thinking about Tim philosophising in his Philoso-Raptor glasses is hysterical. Thanks for the laughs, Tim!!

    ReplyDelete