Monday, June 20, 2011

WOD - 20110621


REST DAY!

I will be leaving Mildenhall in less than a month.  If anyone would like to take over ownership of CrossFit Mildenhall, please let me know as soon as possible.  A few of you have expressed interest, but before I transfer ownership, I'd like to know what your plan is for equipment, space, programming, classes, insurance, etc.  I will ensure that WOD's are programmed until the end of Jul, regardless of whether or not someone takes over the gym.  If no one takes over by then, 31 Jul will be the final day of CrossFit Mildenhall.  Thank you to everyone that's made this a reality; I hope we find a way to keep it going.

-Chief

4 comments:

  1. I can't bare the thought of not having Crossfit Mildenhall :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im currently working on a facilities plan for my squadron, and my commander has expressed interest in putting a gym in one of the vacant rooms. He said that I could turn it into a CrossFit workout area if we can manage to fit it in with the space we have. I should be finished with it in the next few weeks, and if all goes well we might have a new place to work out. Im going to post this to the CFM facebook page too. If you would like me to send you updates when I get them just shoot me a message on facebook or email jt.maniguet@gmail.com .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope CFM continues to go on. I'll be arriving from McChord in late July, and am stoked to be a part of your team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To anyone at CFM, My wife and I will be PCS-ing to RAF Lakenheath, arriving August 12, 2011. She is Active Duty Military, I am a civillian. We are both CF Level 1 Certified and are looking for opportunities to work out and coach CF. If there exists and opportunity for us to do either at CFM, please E-mail me: mikejgonzalez@gmail.com
    We are definitely open to the idea of taking over an existing gym. We'd obviously just like to know what that entails. We are looking forward meeting other people interested in CrossFit and who have an established group!

    ReplyDelete