Friday, September 16, 2011

WOD - 20110917

On September 17th, thousands of CrossFitters will be Enduring 17 minutes of pure grit and dedication in honor of those who have sacrificed their whole lives to service. We'll be there!
Yup, its here!

"FIGHT GONE BAD"

The even format is the prescribed 3 round Crossfit WOD. "Fight Gone Bad". In this workout you move through five stations, each for one minute; this is a five-minute round, after which a one-minute break is allowed before repeating twice (3 Rds)


1 min each station, 1 min rest....repeat 3 rds!

Wall-Ball: 10ft target, 20#/14# (Reps)

Sumo Deadlift High Pull: 75#/55# (Reps)

Box Jump: 20" box (Reps)

Push-Press: 75#/55# (Reps)

Row: On a boat, na we got rowers for you! (Calories)


CFMHQ @0900

We'll be there a little earlier....First heat goes at 0930!

Post time and comments, no really, I'm not asking you....

5 comments:

  1. As the CFMildenhall Team Capt I'm so proud of our affiliate members, from the fundraisers to those who helped with they're donations. $5,000+ raised in our first year hosting Fight Gone Bad is outstanding!!! You guys and girls not only reached but surpassed the goal I had set. I can't express how proud I am of you all. I'm 90 days out from my PCS date and you all almost brought tears to my eyes with the amazing effort you put forth.

    I leave you all with this from the FGB6 Website "The soul of an athlete can change the game, but the heart of an athlete can change the world" You all proved that with your amazing efforts for this event/fundraiser, love you all!!!

    AsRx 270, PR from last year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Rx - 190. First time doing FGB. The box left it's mark today, but I will beat it next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job everyone!! I really loved being among all the friendly and amazing competitors!!!
    As RX 260.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grier: baseline 225 as Rx'd. Awesome experience. Next year I will break 300 and get more than 4hrs sleep the night before!

    Thank you so much Matt for making this happen for us!

    ReplyDelete