Wednesday, September 21, 2011

WOD 20110922

Tears hurt...not just your hands but your performance. So do something!!!!


Hand care 101:

Step one: Get a Foot razor and a pumice at your local drug store .

Corn callous shaver Pumice

Step two: When in the shower, first shave the callouses on your hands gently. No need to do this for time folks, be careful not to over do it.

Step three: Use soap and a pumice to smooth them out.

Step four: Once you take care of your callouses get ready train twice as hard.


10 - 9 - 8 - 7 ...etc

Sumodeadlift High Pull, 95# (65#)

Ring Dips

200m Run


Meet at 0600 and 1630.

Post time to comments.


9 comments:

  1. Since running is involved, I need to start ASAP in the morning. I can set my own clock if needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AsRx 16:26

    Great job this morning everyone!!! I'm off to Cardiff for the weekend, keep hitting those WOD's hard and I'll see you when I get back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 23:39 - That was a great WOD, even with the running.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 22:45 - not bad for a first time. (I think Erica counted wrong and did an extra set...or I counted wrong and missed one. I never passed her up, so shouldn't have finished before she did.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 75 lbs, and 16:22... guess that means more weight next time..

    ReplyDelete
  6. As Rx'D 19:55

    Ben's was 12:50 something as Rx'd

    ReplyDelete
  7. 15:32
    45 lbs and purple band on ring dips.

    ReplyDelete