Friday, October 14, 2011

20111015

Old School...that hanger doesn't even exist anymore!! And I am the only one in this photo who is still at Mildenhall.

WOD

Skill Work
Push Jerk w/PVC

Strength
Front Squat
5x5x5
Push Jerks
5x5x5

METCON
Expect Prowler - with some added sweetness!!

Groups of 3
40m, go down pushing hi, come back pushing low. 70#/30#
Double Unders

1 on the prowler
1 double Unders
1 resting - in the up position!

Keep going until all in the group have done 6rds
Score is # of double unders!


CFMHQ @ 0900

A group will be at Unit 1 Gym, Bury St Edmunds, for a CrossFit class with Olly. (10am-12pm)
Directions and info...click here.


Post weights, comments, or a brief message about what really makes you happy!!

5 comments:

  1. Man, it was FREEZING in there! Miss you all!!
    ~Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today made me happy! Awesome weather, kick ass WOD, CFM shirts and lunch at La Hogue. Ive got my weeks worth of paleo goodness stocked up.

    My shoulder and elbow mobility is hurting me on the front squat form.
    3x5 155#

    Split jerk
    135#x5, 155#x5 175#x2 failed the rest

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I think me Tony and Nick got something like 315 on the prowler/du metcon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice of someone not to add that additional "sweetness" til after the fact! Effyo sweetness, Tony! I don't even know how many double unders we had but I'm pretty sure I tortured Jessica each time cuz I could get that thing going on the return down low. Ahhhhh!

    FS- 63-83-93-93-93
    P/SJ- 43-53-63-73-83(x3)

    ReplyDelete