Tuesday, November 22, 2011

20111123


BRING YOUR REFLECTIVE BELTS!!

Cards!!!

Deck of Cards

Hearts = push-ups

Spades = sit-ups

Diamonds = squats

Clubs = mountain climbers

Jokers = run 400

Ace = 21

Face cards = 11

Numbered cards = card number is number of reps

Draw a card from the deck and do the corresponding exercise and number of reps, everyone working at the same time, until you complete the deck. Move on to the next card so the majority of the group doesn't have too much time resting.

We will meet at 0600 and 1700.

Post time to comments


BRING YOUR REFLECTIVE BELTS!!

5 comments:

  1. That was fun. I suckered my friend into joining me. Took us 13:50 to go through the deck, although he drew almost all of the mountain climbers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Add a 4 hr hike up the mountain too. My legs are going to hate me tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sucked. 21:28 is what Ben put on the wall for me. Every card in the deck, every person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mikes time was 22:58 and my time was 23:50.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um I cant remember exactly but I think it took 20:30ish. I had fun. Going up and down got me towards the end. I was off balance!!

    ReplyDelete