Tuesday, December 13, 2011

20111214


"Tha Hosh"

Buy in: Overhead Barbell Carry 50m (in the hanger if available) perform as a down and back without dropping (you can set the distance), if the bar is dropped 5 burpee penalty, then continue on...

Then complete AMRAP in the remain 20 mins of

5 deadlift (135, 95lbs scale as needed)

5 hang power clean

5 front squat

5 push jerk

5 back squat

once the 20mins is complete...

Overhead Barbell Carry down and back 50m, no penalty for drops, you just have to pick the bar back up. Add this to the 20 mins for your final time.

Score is total time and rounds completed.


We will meet up at 0600 and 1700.

8 comments:

  1. My score is up on the board...
    this WOD sucked... not only cause it's my first WOD, but also cause it just did. Love goes out to Ben and Heather just because.

    -Reis

    ReplyDelete
  2. This WOD was a dooooooozy. I think i got 9 rounds plus 15 at 53 lbs. highlight of this WOD for me was I did 28 DU in a row. most I've ever done by far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AsRx 7 rounds.

    Thanks everyone for coming out tonight for what was and could possible be my last WOD. We had a great group tonight with some outstanding efforts. Thanks for all the great memories and I look forward to see you all in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5 + 5 as RX'D w/95lb carry of 50 meters.

    That sucked. Thanks for the total butt kicken Hosh and for all you've done for the CFM community! you will be missed greatly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Due to NCOA winding down, I was able to do this WOD...and it was from the crazy mind of the HOSH!

    9 + 5 @ 135lbs. due to safety reasons and equipment availability I did 50m farmers carry with 2 32Kg Kettlebelss.

    Nice WOD Matt, you will be missed homie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 8 + 10 @ 21min 15sec with 63lb.....

    I was spent after this, fell asleep on the couch at about 2000!

    Thanks Matt, you'll be missed good luck to you and your family in MA!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 11 + 5 @ 20:27 as rx'd

    great wod, good luck Matt and great work while you were here!

    ReplyDelete